SGC customer must provide proof of purchase for warranty coverage. Warranty is transferable. Warranty is valid for two years from purchase date.
- SGC will repair or replace lights that have manufacturing, electronic or mechanical defects.
- SGC will not repair or replace lights that have any damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, power surges or water damages.
- SGC will not repair or replace lights that have damaged or missing serial numbers which cannot otherwise be identified.
- SGC will pay for costs to repair (labor, workmanship, parts). Customer will pay for shipping costs.
- All applications for three years warranty will be reviewed and approved by SGC Lights. You will receive a confirmation email once approved.
- Two year standard warranty applies if registration is not completed.
Disclaimer of implied warranties / limitations of remedies:
Implied warranties, including the extent applicable warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are excluded to the extent legally permissible. Any implied warranties that may be imposed by law are limited to 2 years or the shortest period allowed by law. Some states, provinces or countries do not allow limitations or exclusions on how long an implied warranty or merchantability or fitness lasts, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
If this product fails to work as warranted, customer's sole and exclusive remedy shall be repair or replacement according to the terms of this limited warranty. SGC does not assume any responsibility for incidental or consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province or country to country